Here are a few steps to follow to attain that elusive financial freedom.
The first step you should take is to draw up a workable monthly budget. This budget will help you to stay within your scope of income, expenditure, and saving. A budget will help you to cut down on unnecessary spending hence helping you to save more.
A budget requires discipline in following it to the letter. You cannot spend more than your income, once you master the art of staying within your budget, then you are on the right track to attaining your financial freedom.
2. Debt Liberation.
When your budget has been drawn, make a list of all the debts that you have. Start with the most crucial debts, classify them according to their urgency for repayments than make a plan on how to repay all of them.
Start by paying off debts that have higher interest rates and do away with credit cards that are not very necessary. Your aim is having minimal debts and saving more. Once you have offset all your loans, redirect more to your savings. Avoid spending outside of your budget.
Your goals should be your motivation to save money. Don’t just save, save smartly.
- Write down all your goals starting with your longtime goals, medium time goals, and lastly short time goals.
- Elaborate on what you want to achieve within the stipulated time.
- List what each of your goals entails and how to go about achieving each of your goals.
- Consult with professionals if need be, keep your budget in mind, your savings and a plan that will work for you.
4. Complimentary Income.
As you save and cut down on costs, you need not necessarily change your lifestyle. List down other ways that you can create an extra income without affecting your main job. D0 an extensive research on each of the ways that you come up with and list down concrete facts.
Consider the pros an cons of each hustle that you can start and choose the one that is most convenient for you, go with the idea that will not affect your schedule and ruin your main job. Pick a side hustle that is probably your hobby, something that you enjoy doing.
other valuable readings:
Discipline is the key to success. Discipline is very vital when it comes to saving. To follow a budget, one needs to be very disciplined in terms of self-constraints. You have to be able to stop yourself from indulging in unnecessary things while looking at your future goals.
As you follow the above simple steps to attaining financial freedom, remember discipline is key. Share on all your social handles, let us get liberated.
Image Credit: Pixabay
helpful? … then please share it
- 10. 2-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 11-Inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with Promotion true Tone, and wide Color
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 10.5-inch Retina Display with True Tone and wide Color
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor and Apple Pay
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- Make sure to plug the product to a charging base for about 3 hours.
- Back camera: Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- 10. 5-Inch Retina Display with Promotion, true Tone, and wide Color
- A10X Fusion chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
Last update on 2020-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful article? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please give this article a rating and/or share it within your social networks.