Are you tired of living in the same home for many years? I know most of us have been living in the same home for many years without trying to upgrade it. But keep in mind that you can remodel your home without spending too much money.
You can make a big change with just some small home improvements. Here are the 7 best low budget home improvement tips that I can share with you:
1. Change your Doorknobs
By changing your doorknobs, it will make a big difference in your home. And they’re very easy and quick to install. Also, you can replace and change your cabinet knobs by using a screwdriver.
2. Change Your Design Lampshades
Instead of buying brand new lampshades, why not redecorate the ones you’ve? You can use cotton, linen or silk for your new lampshades, and then use fabric dye on them.
If you’ve your own design in mind, then you can paint it yourself. Try this method and it will make a huge difference in your home.
3. Hang New Art on Your Walls
Are you tired of seeing the same photos or art on your wall? Then change it into a new design, or, if you don’t want to lose your old photo/artwork, then find new frames for your existing photos/art.
4. Rearrange Your Furniture and Cover it With a Fabric
Change the arrangement of your furniture. Try putting your bed into a narrow space, including your chairs, table, and even your sofa. Rearranging your home will make it look and feel new again. Also don’t forget to cover your furniture like the sofa, table, and chairs, with any new color of fabric.
5. Use Your Old Bed Sheet and Turn it Into a Pillow Case
You don’t need to buy a new a pillow case; you can sew your old sheet and turn it into a pillow case. So, when you buy a brand new bed set, don’t waste it. Instead keep it and turn it into a pillow case.
6. Change Your Wall Color and Paint Your Ceiling a New Color
You can also change the color depending what you like. The goal is just to make it look brand new again. Don’t worry about your old wallpaper, you can replace it, or rip it off and paint it with a glossy finishing.You might also change your ceiling with a new color like white, beige, or bright yellow ceiling. Just choose which color you like.
7. Put Potted Plants Inside Your Home
Plants can make your home look attractive and peaceful. You can buy any indoors plants. If you already have some, then upgrade them with a nice ceramic pot.
If you’re planning to redecorate and remodel your home, these are some cheap and easy ways to save money. Remember to clean your house every day to keep it looking new as well.
I hope these 7 tips will motivate you to start remodeling and redecorating your home.
other valuable readings:
Image Credit: Pixabay
end of post … please share it!
- The Costa Farms clean air Plant collection includes some of the easiest plants to grow, these plants are scientifically proven by NASA to be some of...
- The O2 for you, Clean air Plant houseplant collection includes the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe...
- Collection includes three of the following: fern, snake plant, devil's ivy, marginata, peperomia, or dieffenbachia. Plants range in size from 9 to...
- Golden Pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow; it's a low maintenance vining plant and drought tolerant
- Add life to any room at home, a porch or patio, or share the green with the office
- Pothos grows best in bright light, but can tolerate low light; Keep the soil moist and water weekly
- Quantity: Pack of 3 Mini Potted Plants that includes artificial eucalyptus, boxwood and rosemary. Each small houseplant comes already set in its own...
- Dimensions: The Artificial Potted Herbs measure appr. 8.3" to 9" tall, from top of the plant to the bottom of the pot and 7.9" to 8.3" wide, from tip...
- Color: This set of Mini Potted Greenery features eucalyptus, boxwood and rosemary in assorted green tones, perfect for creating a comfortable...
- Peace lily shows off dark green leaves with white flowering spaths that rise above the foliage
- Peace lily fits in well in just about every style of interior design, perfect for tabletops, windowsills, or small spaces
- Peace Lilies happily grow in bright light, but can tolerate low light; Keep the soil moist and water weekly
- Quantity: This set of Artificial Potted Plants includes Faux Eucalyptus and Rosemary Greenery. Each small houseplant comes already set in its own...
- Dimensions: The Artificial Potted Plants measure appr. 8.3" to 9" tall, from top of the plant to the bottom of the pot and 7.9" to 8.3" wide, from tip...
- Color: This set of Faux Potted Greenery features dusty grey green eucalyptus plant and two-tone green rosemary plant separately set in rustic...
Last update on 2020-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful article? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please give this article a rating and/or share it within your social networks.