To remodel and improve your home value with zero regrets, you need to at least spend an hour or two with a pro and learn clever flops and hacks.
If you’re a DIY person, you need to protect your bottom line by considering affordable home improvement tips. With a tiny change, creative, and small touches, you can make your home great.
Affordable Tips To Consider
1. Update your bathroom
Having a maintained and organized bathroom saves you both money and time. Cost-effective hacks like replacing old plumbing, adding latest tile floors, or replacing lighting fixtures mean a great deal here. Even during the time of a sale, be assured of great returns.
2. Replace worn rugs
When you have a look at your rugs and carpets, are they worn out or updated? As a buyer, can you buy a home that will demand immediate attention on the flooring styles and looks?
Not a chance. If you’re working with a limited budget, start by replacing the carpets that require urgent attention and replace the others as time goes by.
3. Spend at least an hour with a pro
Consider spending some time with a designer, even if it means paying a consultation fee. Remodeling experts will equip you with necessary hacks that will help improve your home’s value.
4. Install solar water heater systems
Cutting on your energy cost is a major hack every homeowner should know about. Installing solar water heater systems helps attract energy-conscious potential homebuyers. In the long run, you’ll have some savings made (time and money).
5. Tap into money-saving activities
How would it feel saving that $489 you spend every month for bottled water. It may seem like a small luxury activity, but buying a water filtration system is absolutely the way to go. With these systems, you can simply purify water and save on your grocery bills. Saving the popcorns for a movie night, adding efficient energy fixtures, and keeping up with regular repairs may seem like small hacks, but they mean a great deal here.
6. Improving your home’s curb appeal
For less than $500, you can turn your yard to go green. At first, it may seem like a small hack, but you’ll be amazed at the noticeable difference in your yard within the first month. This is the most comfortable and affordable home activity to consider. Within a span of five hours, you can replace your yard’s grass and weeds with new and appealing sod.
valuable readings from our remodeling center:
When you remodel your yard with zero regrets, you increase your happiness quotient and the functionality of your home. Don’t let worn rugs, carpets, or outdated plumbing turn potential buyers off. The above-highlighted hacks will help improve your home’s value with a limited budget.
Image Credit: Pixabay
helpful? … then please share it
- Solid wood top for increased durability and longevity contrasts with the clean white finish seamlessly
- Convenient drawer pulls with a stainless steel handle to provide an enclosed space to keep your kitchen essentials
- Two (2) spacious lower shelves provide ample storage space for your kitchen essentials
- Heavy-duty rolling microwave cart with commercial grade locking wheels included
- Chromed steel frame and shelves that adjust in 1 inch increments accommodating items of different heights
- Food safe wood cutting board can be used like a butcher's block or as a shelf to hold a microwave or toaster
- Convenient and accessible way to display your microwave, toaster and other small appliances
- Drawer to store kitchen utensils
- Cabinet space to store small appliance, pots and pans and much more
- 3 shelves help store anything and everything
- Great Quality construction
- Lockable wheels included
- Three storage drawers
- Adjustable shelving
- Towel bar
Last update on 2018-10-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API