$132,529, according to FoxBusiness.
That’s a huge difference, but that won’t be your problem because you’re financially savvy. You’ve worked many years to build your financial stability. Pulled extra shifts, gave up sleep, and read a lot of investment guides. Maybe you’ve already bought your home. Maybe you’re in the process or saving your money to begin the process. Whatever stage you’re at, you’ll want easy-to-use tools to help you monitor your personal finances.
Here are three nifty internet tools for managing your home and money. All are available in your browser and on iOS and Android.
A hands-off tool, Acorns routes your money away from your hand and into your investment portfolio. After linking your card, Acorns will round any purchases up to the next dollar and send the change to your savings.
For instance, if you buy Starbucks for $3.59, Acorns will charge $4.00 and send 41 cents to your portfolio. With this setup, you can save, effortlessly, every month. Fees do apply to users over 24. As of 2017, a portfolio balance below $5,000 will cost $1/month, and $5,000 or greater will be charged 0.25% annually.
No excuses considered, YNAB is for those committed to budgeting. To get started, YNAB provides a 34-day trial. After this ends, an annual fee of $50.00, or a monthly fee of $5, will be required. This small fee will keep your spending and income perfectly aligned. Always.
After linking your bank, YNAB transfers every transaction into its system. You’ll categorize each of these transactions into “envelopes” and YNAB will match your spending with your income. You’ll no longer have to worry about over-spending. Though, if you do, you can transfer funds from another category. With your money in neat packages, you’ll always be spending the smart way.
YNAB reduces all of the worries about your next paycheck because you’ll only spend money you already have.
Developed by TurboTax, and hailed as the pinnacle of financial apps, Mint allows you to bundle your finances and set a budget, all in one place. You can track your bills, their due dates, and pay them through Mint. With real-time updates on any expenditures and deposits, complete customization, and charge-free credit score checks, Mint is an excellent choice for your finances.
Here’s an interesting fact:
2.4 cents is required to create one penny. If you reverse this logic, you will stay in good financial shape.
Now that you’ve discovered three tools that can support your financial stability and growth, tell your friends. 39 million Americans (https://www.fool.com/retirement/2017/12/24/heres-a-breakdown-of-the-average-americans-househo.aspx) struggle to pay their mortgages; your friends don’t have to join this number. They can become as financially healthy as you are.
Image Credit: Pixabay
helpful? … then please share it
- STAY ON TRACK & FOCUSED, SET MONTHLY GOALS & BUDGET / REVIEW: It all starts with a plan! Each month write down your monthly financial goals. Put...
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY & ACHIEVE YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS: Are you looking for the best monthly budget planner to keep your finances organized?...
- ELEGANT, SMART & PRACTICAL PERSONAL FINANCE: Clever Fox Budget Journal starts with 2 pages for setting your financial goals and their breakdown on...
- Jada Correia
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Paperback: 148 pages
- THIS 2019 BUDGET BOOK - With your Limitless Mindset Budget Book you will receive 3 cash envelopes, 2 sets of stickers, and your own custom pen.
- 1 YEAR OF USE - 12 unique colors for each month undated. We are providing the best value for the price, because we care about our customers.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS - The front cover is made of PU leather and the inner pages are 80gsm. Each book includes 2 thick front and back pockets...
Last update on 2020-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API