Here are some ways on how to avoid bad credit and how to increase your credit score:
Avoid Getting More Credit Cards
So, if you have two credit cards, then you should focus on maintaining your two credit cards by paying your balance every month. However, if you stop using them and you decide to close your old credit cards, this will have a bad effect on your credit score and reputation history in the bank.
So, it’s better to leave it open while you’re using another credit card.
Use Your Credit Card For Anything
This can be a good idea: if you want to borrow money from lenders, always use your credit card to buy anything. Like buying a car, a house or even if you want to shop and eat out.
If you do these things, then it will help improve your credit reputation, and you’ll have a better chance to do business with lenders.
But, if you never use your credit card in a very long time and you decide to borrow money, then lenders will think that you’re not a good partner to do business with. That’s why it’s better to use a credit card regularly – that way you can have a good record in the bank. Otherwise, lenders would never let you borrow money right away.
Rules before Borrowing Money
It’s very important to learn the basic rules of borrowing money. This will help you understand how to borrow from a lender.
- Make sure you’re paying off your loan every month. Don’t let the interest rate keep growing. It will also affect your credit score if you skip payments.
- Think carefully before borrowing money. If you think that the interest rate is too high, then make sure you’ll able to pay it back quickly.
- Don’t try to negotiate with the lenders. If they don’t allow you to borrow more than what you need, then don’t make them disappoint you. Just move forward. Instead, you should thank them.
other valuable readings:
It’s also a smart idea to plan ahead and see if you can pay it back before the deadline is coming.
Remember that if you have a credit card you’ve been using in the past, just keep it open. And make sure when you’re borrowing money that you can pay it back at the right time.
Also, don’t forget to use your credit card regularly – this will help your credit score increase and will give you a good data record in the bank. The sooner you pay off your debt, the sooner you can use your credit card over and over again!
I hope these tips will help you to maintain your credit cards in the right way.
Image Credit: Pixabay
end of post … please share it!
- 10. 2-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 11-Inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with Promotion true Tone, and wide Color
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 10.5-inch Retina Display with True Tone and wide Color
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor and Apple Pay
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- Make sure to plug the product to a charging base for about 3 hours.
- Back camera: Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- 10. 5-Inch Retina Display with Promotion, true Tone, and wide Color
- A10X Fusion chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
Last update on 2020-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful article? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please give this article a rating and/or share it within your social networks.