When you do not get to understand which one to buy, the best thing is first to consider your needs. Each of the mattress types has their own set of advantages, and before investing in any of them, it is essential that you know the in and outs.
Well, in this article I will guide you in purchasing the best type of mattress, i.e. memory foam mattress.
Advantages of memory foam mattress
Among the various available options, memory foam mattress is the best owing to the plenty of benefits they offer. First of all, this mattress is designed using memory foam, which can sense the weight and temperature of your body. They can reduce the pressure points created by the body and allow you to have a relaxing and comfortable night.
History of memory foam mattress
Well, if we talk about the history of memory foam mattress, then it was developed by NASA back in the year of 1970s, and it was brittle and non-durable at that point of time. It used to get break down quickly and not even a considerable choice for quality sleep. They hardly used to last for 1-2 years only.
After a period, it was again redesigned by a Swedish company, and it was much better than before. It was redesigned using a spongy gel like plastic that is comprised using open cells. They can return to the original shape even after deforming under the body pressure. Thus, a new kind of memory foam mattress is found, which keeps on changing with time for betterment.
There are some stores online selling this kind of mattress and before deicing on a particular one make sure that you have done your homework properly. They come in various shape and sizes. If you need, order for the customized mattress as well. They are perfect for all kind of beds like college dorm room beds, day beds, etc. The prices vary according to some factors.
The quality plays an important role as well; never settle down for a compromised quality. You can also compare the prices before choosing a particular option, and the availability of coupons can further reduce the original cost. Alexander hybrid mattress reviews can help you out when planning to replace your old worn out mattress or purchasing a new one for the new bed.
- Conforming Green Tea Memory Foam comfort and pressure relieving support for a better night's sleep, foam is CertiPUR - US Certified for durability,...
- 3 inches Memory Foam, 2 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Base Support Foam
- A safe and trustworthy anti-oxidant, Zinus infuses its memory foam products with natural green tea extract to maintain product freshness
- Conforming memory foam comfort and support for a better night's sleep
- Mattress layers include: 3 inches Memory Foam, 2 inches Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam, and 5 inches High-density Base Support Foam
- Only the Highest Quality of Foam-Foam is CertiPUR - US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- HIGH-QUALITY-Our innovative foam has all the benefits of outdated materials such as latex and memory foam without the typical drawbacks like sinking...
- AFFORDABLE PRICE-We cut costs-not corners. By focusing in on the main components of great sleep-comfort and support-we were able to make a remarkably...
- AMAZON EXCLUSIVE-We're bringing the expertise that we have gained over the last 6 years to our Amazon Exclusive Nod by Tuft & Needle. Backed by the...
Last update on 2019-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API