What can an average person do to help offset this economic firestorm and provide, at the very least, some semblance of normalcy to their life and the lives of the ones they love? Chicken coops and greenhouses are a fine start and can be created far cheaper than what you might expect.
No Need to be a Master Craftsman
First of all, you need to realize that in order to become more self-sufficient and save upwards of two to three thousand dollars annually, you do not have to be a master wood maker or a highly trained master gardener, or even a chicken-raising professional. You can start a chicken coop endeavor with basically a couple hundred dollars and the greenhouse can be started and finished with about the same funding.
Online Purchasing Ease
There are chicken coop plans as well as backyard greenhouse designs that can be purchased online and the plans can be downloaded instantaneously. The power of the Internet has made this money-saving do-it-yourself dream, a reality based experience, all with a few clicks of the mouse.
Just think about this scenario for one moment: the economies of the world are stressed and only getting worse per accounts from every corner of the planet. We can give you a doomsday scenario, but that would really not be beneficial to you at all. You already know how things are going and scaring you all out there, anymore than you possibly are now, is not the way to go in our DIY, self-sufficiency book.
Chicken Coop Dreams and Poultry and Egg Obtaining Realities
Instead, we will show you how to save thousands each year and to be self-sufficient at the same time. Chicken coops are great and have become a valuable resource for millions of people all over the world. All it takes is a little patch of grass or dirt, a coop, a few starter chickens, food, water and a heating source, and above all else, a desire to save money. The DIY chicken coop plans that are on the Internet will be the first stop in your chicken raising endeavor. From there, it is just a matter of reading the plans and building a great chicken coop.
Going Green and Saving Green with Greenhouses
The second part of becoming more self-sufficient in this troubled world, has to do with greenhouses. Now these DIY greenhouses are not the grandiose types that you see driving on the road in massive nurseries. These greenhouses are designed to fit in tight locations and postage-sized backyards. All you need is a blueprint for a great, easy to build greenhouse and then you will be that much closer to spending less time at the grocery store and a lot less money shopping for the food that your family needs, regardless of the state of the economies all over the world.
This article was written by the founders of a DIY website called blueprintfinder.com. Blueprintfinder offers step-by-step plans and blueprints for small home DIY projects such as greenhouses, chicken coops, playhouses and much more! Visit www.blueprintfinder.com for more information!
- 18 PIECE SET includes 9 containers with 9 lids. Store and transport entrees and soups confidently with our revolutionary snap-lock containers. Also...
- 5 SIZES fulfill all your storage needs. Includes (1) 196 Oz rectangular container; [24.5 cups] (2) 27 Oz rectangular containers [3.4 cups]; (2) 9.1...
- LEAKPROOF 4-hinge locking system forms an airtight, watertight seal between container and lid. Never endure spilled food in your lunch bag again....
- Simple, fast, easy to use - Most meal-prep containers don't last. They crack after just a couple uses and can't even be used in the microwave without...
- No more disappointments. Gone are the days you had to worry about a cracked container or one that can't withstand the heat of a microwave. Our...
- Trust - Use a meal-prep container that you can count on. It gets old when you have to buy a new container after just a few uses. Enther containers are...
Last update on 2019-02-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API