Having been worn for over 5000 years, you can still look your best with jewelry if you keep in mind these long kept secrets:
Know your preferred type of jewelry
There are many varieties of the South Indian jewelry. They depend on your style and also the occasion you can wear them to. The main varieties of jewelry include czed jewelry, diamonds, kundan, polka, floral choker, the gold coin necklace, pure gold jewelry and ruby ornaments.
Having all these varieties is a big investment but you can always have just what you need at that time.
Stick to your budget
You should only buy jewelry you can purchase. Jewelry sets are considerably expensive and wearing some of the jewelry may be a far off dream. You can buy one piece of jewelry at a time.
Because of the popularity of the South Indian jewelry, there has been an increase in the number of jewelry shops probably selling similar items. You can get a good bargain or a lower price from one of the shops.
Gold jewelry and the ornamental jewelry are somewhat expensive and you may be unable to buy the original piece at that time. However, this doesn’t mean that you cannot wear the beautiful jewelry. There is an alternative that is legitimate and it involves wearing an imitation.
The imitations are crafted in similarly beautiful designs and you will be amazed by the number of compliments you will receive on your friend’s wedding.
Know your style
Big jewelry doesn’t work for everyone. Understand your face and neck shape then wear what brings out your best features. You can try out thin and thick jewelry or even mix the two if they enhance your appearance.
Most and some of the best south Indian jewelry are highly valued and therefore an indicator of social class and title. You can start off small and with a few pieces of jewelry but keep in mind that those pieces are important assets that will earn a good value when sold off. You should also keep safety in mind when walking around with the ornaments.
Heavy sets of jewelry are particularly common with south Indian women. You can wear the piece on your body, i.e., on the waist or on the head. These items are available in most online shops and you will not miss one that is suitable for you.
Even though you may wear un-identical jewelry, ensure that it somehow matches your outfit and any other jewelry piece you wear. Rings, brooches, waist chain, necklace, earrings and the temple jewelry should match.
In conclusion, jewelry accentuates a woman’s or man’s features and whether you wear minimal jewelry or choose to go all out, ensure that they enhance your features. They should also compliment your saree, Kurtis or Salwar, shoes and porch.
- FIRE AND WATER PROTECTION - Protect your valuables from fire and water damage with a professional fireproof bag from Blokkd. The double layered...
- MAXIMUM SECURITY - Rest assured with confidence knowing that your valuables are safe. Our fire resistant bag features a strong metal zipper closure...
- LARGE SIZE WITH BIG CAPACITY - (16" x 11.5" x 3") Blokkd fireproof briefcase bag offers a big capacity for you to safely stow your money, documents,...
- FIREPROOF AND WATERPROOF PROTECTION: High quality fireproof safe bags to protect, store & secure important documents, binders, files, folders, trust...
- LARGE SIZE WITH THREE EXTERIOR POCKETS: Our fireproof bag measures 13 x 16 x 5 inches, with an interior storage capacity that can expand up to 7...
- DURABLE, NON-ITCH & EASY TO CARRY: Inspired by military archive bags, Blokkd fire safe bags are made with non-Itchy silicone-coated fiberglass with...
- Made of high quality PU leather and study cardboard, providing protection for your small jewelries
- Zippered closure for safety and keeping your watches from any damage or dust
- Great compact size for travel and the padded leather divider designed for additional protection
Last update on 2020-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Helpful article? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please give this article a rating and/or share it within your social networks.