New Year’s Eve is supposed to be fun, and having a party celebration with family and/or close friends is a great way to celebrate it.
But sometimes people can’t afford to spend money for the party celebration. For those people who have financial problems, that doesn’t mean you can’t have a great party celebration. You can still celebrate your New Year’s Eve without breaking your bank account. Don’t end the year without having fun with your loved ones and friends.
Here are some tips to save money during New Year’s Eve:
1. Plan and Set a Budget for the New Year’s Eve
It’s a great idea to plan ahead on how you’ll end your New Year’s Eve without spending a lot of money. And to keep your New Year’s Eve great and enjoyable, try to reuse your old decorations (if you have any of them).
Other ways to save money is to use white votive candles and scatter them round your home. Also, keep your decorations simple, and avoid any expensive party supplies.
2. Find Cheap or Free Entertainment
If you want to make your new year’s eve more entertaining, then look at your local community centers. And also check out your social media (like Facebook) if they have any free events near you.
If you can’t find a free event nearby, then find out where you can see a fireworks show. You’ll save money and you’ll also enjoy your new year’s eve together with your family and friends.
3. Don’t Buy Any Expensive Outfit
Are you planning to get a nice party dress for the New Year’s Eve, but you can’t afford it? Well, no worries; you can rent a dress for your new year’s eve. There are websites like “Rent the Run Way” or “Charlotte’s Closet.” Why buy an expensive outfit when you can rent it, that way you can save a lot of money in your wallet.
4. Drink Wisely
So, if you’re planning to buy expensive alcohol for your friends or guests, but you can’t afford to pay for it- what you should do is just keep it simple and buy inexpensive party drinks, like rum, vodka, and tequila. You can make many different flavors for your drinks just by adding a few juices in them. That way you’ll cater to any taste, and you’ll save money while you’re enjoying your drink.
5. Find a Cheap Hotel
If your family and friends are heading out during New Year’s Eve, and you decided to rent out a hotel, then find a cheap room. Or you can use an app like
- hotel tonight
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Marriott’s hotel
Aside from these, there are many hotel-booking apps that offer affordable prices.
It’s easy to save money during New Year’s Eve; you just need to plan it before the New Year is coming. To celebrate your new year’s eve without breaking your bank account, make sure to plan ahead!
Image Credit: Pixabay
end of post … please share it!
- 12 INCH COMPRESSED AIR CONFETTI CANNON - 12 Pack Enough for the whole party to celebrate with a bang and shower of confetti tissue paper
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR - Party popper uses compressed air to launch confetti, making them safe for use anywhere
- EASY TO USE - Easy to read instructions, just twist the bottom piece and it pops the confetti
- 🎉WHATS INSIDE: You will receive a package of 5 (12inch) Legend & Co. cannons. Inside every cannon is packed to the brim with multi-color...
- 🎉AIR POWERED: With a nice 'POP', Our confetti poppers will blast multi-color confetti up to 25 ft in the air! See customer videos below
- 🎉BIODEGRADABLE: Great way to impress your guests outside in the open air in an eco-friendly manner!
- 4 Inch multicolored party poppers
- Safe and easy to use, just twist the bottom
- Great for any party or event
- Easy to use, Just twist and pop!
- Safe to use spring-powered action. No fireworks.
- Poppers release multicolored confetti. One time use only.
Last update on 2020-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API