Tag "work permit"

Back to homepage
Career Planning

How to Get Your Post-Graduation Work Permit in Canada?

Students who are already enrolled or studying in Canadian colleges and universities can apply for a post-graduation work permit or a PGWP. Since it is considered a stepping stone for getting P.R. status, it is a competitive scenario.