Site Usage Terms
We welcome you to SayEducate.com and our network of affiliated sites and lending network. These Terms and Conditions outline the rights and obligations of those who access or use the SayEducate.com home improvement network.
1. Overview of our Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern the use of the SayEducate.com web site (www. SayEducate.com), and its affiliated sites within the home management network, hereafter either referred to by the name "nBuy Home Management Network ". The term "nBuy" shall be used to refer to nBuy Associates, parent company and operator of the www.SayEducate.com and the nBuy Home Management network.
SayEducate provides users with a variety of information that addresses money-related issues including referral links, information, surveys, and other product data. Many of these events may require financing, which SayEducate links users to a network of lenders who may service their needs. All of these features are referred to collectively as "Content" generated by nBuy, various partners, and affiliated 3rd party web sites.
nBuy is not responsible for any
or all Content that is deemed inappropriate by
the parents or legal guardians of minors who patronize
the Site. SayEducate make available certain information
provided by third parties related to various professional,
financial, and career fields. nBuy does not give
advice in any such fields and in no way endorses
any of the information provided in this manner.
If you intend to use any such information, NBUY
STRONGLY SUGGESTS THAT YOU SEEK ADVICE FROM A
COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ISSUES IN ANY
PROFESSIONAL, FINANCIAL, OR CAREER MATTER.
2. Responsibilities, Limitations, and Requirements of Use
You agree that Your use of the Site and its Content shall be in full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the limitations of the license granted below, and all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree that any information, whether about
yourself or otherwise, that you provide or post
on the Site shall be truthful, accurate, complete,
and not defamatory, disparaging libelous, fraudulent,
false or misleading, or otherwise in violation
of any applicable law or regulation. Any information
found to be inaccurate or incomplete might result
in suspension, termination, revocation, or refusal
of your participation on the Site and/or denial
of any benefits obtained by way of said inaccurate
or incomplete information.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations
SayEducate AND ALL RESPECTIVE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS ON THE SITE AND FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. NBUY MAKES NO GUARANTEES THAT THIS SITE WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL EXPECTATIONS. NBUY MAKES NO GUARANTEES THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL AT ALL TIMES BE ABLE TO GAIN UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY AREAS OF THE SITE. NBUY MAKES NO GUARANTEES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR APPROPRIATENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. NBUY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NBUY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES, PERSONAL, PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, PROPERTY OR MONETARY, THAT ARE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF USING, OR AN INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. NBUY ACKNOWLEDGES, BUT IS NOT LIABLE FOR, ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE THAT IS DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE FOR MINORS.
Furthermore: nBuy is not responsible for the accuracy, currency, or quality of information provided in areas of Site Content, chat rooms, or message boards. nBuy is not responsible for the accuracy, currency, or quality of information available on other Web Sites linked to from the Site nor should any such links be construed as an endorsement of such Sites. nBuy is not responsible for any other personal, mental, emotional, physical, monetary or property damage or injury resulting from use of the Centers, the inability to use the Centers.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NBUY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY (INCLUDING CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER NBUY IS ON NOTICE OF SUCH POSSIBLE DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NBUY'S MONETARY LIABILITY TO YOU, WHETHER ARISING FROM INDIVIDUAL OR MULTIPLE CAUSES OF ACTION, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. YOUR ONLY OTHER REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR ITS SERVICES PROVIDED.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY NBUY (INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS,
DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS)
AND HOLD IT HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF
ACTION, JUDGMENT, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE
(INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES) ARISING
FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE
TERMS OR CONDITION OR ANY ALLEGATION THAT YOUR
USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS WAS IN VIOLATION
OF APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
4. Centers Intellectual Property
©Copyright 2015 SayEducate.com. All rights reserved.
Some material is provided by partners and external sources; while contributors retain the copyrights in what they submit, the site as a whole and all content provided by nBuy is a copyrighted work of the nBuy home management network. SayEducate and all affiliated sites with the nBuy home management network are service marks of nBuy Associates. The names and marks of advertisers and third parties appearing on the Site are owned by those third parties. You agree you shall not use any content on the Site except as is expressly authorized herein. You further agree not to take any action that would infringe, misappropriate, dilute, constitute unfair competition with respect to or otherwise violate any nBuy intellectual property or the intellectual property rights of third parties that have posted material on the Site.
nBuy grants to authorizes Users of the Site a limited, nonexclusive royalty-free right to access, view and download materials on the Site solely for their personal use. Users may not make any commercial use of any Content on the Site, nor may they further reproduce, distribute or display any Content. nBuy reserves all rights not expressly licensed.
We attribute note that certain icon images displayed on our pages are provided by third parties with permission of use by showing attribution. We thank these 3rd parties for their permission of use under the creative commons license:
- icon sets by iconshock
5. Governing Law; Severability
These terms and conditions are created and governed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA, without regard to its choice of law rules. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that all disputes arising from the use of SayEducate shall be resolved under the sole jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Henrico County, Virginia, USA or the United States District Court for the Central District of Virginia.
Any provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions
found to be in violation of, or contradiction
to, current laws will be considered void. Voided
or severed portions of these Terms and Conditions
shall not have any bearing on the remainder of
the Terms and Conditions. Use of SayEducate is
prohibited in any legal jurisdiction that does
not recognize these Terms and Conditions as legal
and binding. A SayEducate participant may make
no changes to the Terms and Conditions unless
the changes are agreed to, and signed by, both
the participant and SayEducate.
6. Code of Conduct
SayEducate may at times offer free chat rooms and message boards with the intention of facilitating diverse communication through the use of this service (referred to as the "Service"). You are entirely liable and responsible for all of your activities using the Service. nBuy does not guarantee that these guidelines will be followed and, therefore, expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from, or related to, any failure to follow such guidelines. By using the Service, you are hereby agreeing to comply with the following Code of Conduct.
a) Etiquette Statement: SayEducate.com supports the unique interchange of ideas. We want people to feel comfortable with thoughts and questions provoked by the Site's chats and posted on our message boards. We absolutely do not promote or allow expressions of vulgarity, indecency, bigotry, racism, sexism, or otherwise offensive behavior including, but not limited to, illegal, hateful, abusive, and threatening acts.
b) Participant Conduct Guidelines: The following is a non-exclusive list of Content and actions that are prohibited on the Site. nBuy reserves the right to modify the Code of Conduct at any time, in addition to terminating the Service at any time, with or without notice.
SayEducate does not prescreen or monitor any Content available on or through the Service. However, SayEducate reserves the right to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content.
Users must obey all SayEducate chat hosts or other nBuy officials.
Users may not use the Service to publish, post, distribute, display, or propagate:
- Any images, graphics, information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, message, communication or other material (Content) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, indecent, obscene, or Invasive of another person's privacy. This includes the posting of another person's private information;
- Any Content containing hate speech, racism, sexism, or speech of a blatantly sexual or graphically violent nature;
- Any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as inside information, or other proprietary and confidential information;
- Any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, spam, chain letters, junk mail, or pyramid or other investment schemes;
- Any distribution lists compiled through the Service to anyone without the permission of all persons on any such lists. Under no circumstance may any commercial use be made of any distribution list compiled through the Service or of any database maintained through the Service; and/or
- Any Content that is false, misleading, or designed to manipulate any equity, security, or other market.
Users may not:
- Use the Service to stalk individuals;
- Upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to damage or to limit the functionality of any software or hardware;
- Use the Service to sell, purchase, or offer to sell or purchase, any registered or unregistered securities;
- Use the Service to sell, purchase, or offer any harmful, illegal, obscene, pornographic, or indecent products and services prohibited by any applicable law;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws;
- Use the Service in any manner that would violate any regulation of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, or any regulation of any stock exchange, including, but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, and the NASDAQ;
- Use the Service to conduct contests or extract fees from participants to participate in raffles and contests for personal or commercial gain;
- Take any action that disrupts the operation of any Site chat room, including causing any screen in any Site chat room to scroll more quickly than other users are able to type messages on that screen;
- Disrupt the flow of dialogue in a Site chat room or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
- Pretend to be anyone whom you are not - You may not impersonate another Participant, a nBuy employee or host, or anyone else;
- Use any automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or the like to download data from any SayEducate database;
- Use any data obtained from any SayEducate database for solicitations, commercial or otherwise, or as part of a commercial product, service, or Content offering;
- Sell or otherwise distribute any data obtained from any SayEducate database;
- Use SayEducate for purposes of gathering personal identifying information from individuals for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Incorporate any word in a username that violates any trademark, service mark, or other proprietary right of any third party, including, without limitation, any trademark or service mark of nBuy; and/or
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers
to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted
through the Service.
7. Privacy and Security
SayEducate believes that privacy and security
are of major concerns to online users. Therefore,
we have adopted the privacy statement located
on this Site to disclose the privacy practices
for www.SayEducate.com and its affiliated sites
within the nBuy home management network. By agreeing to
these Terms, You acknowledge that your use of
as it may be modified from time to time.
8. Merger Clause
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between nBuy and any participant with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes any other agreement, proposals, and communications, written or oral, between nBuy representatives and each SayEducate Member with respect to the subject matter hereof. nBuy may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
We hope your enjoyment of SayEducate.com services, Content, and contests will be enhanced by the application of these Terms and Conditions. It is our belief that your understanding of the guidelines that have been set forth will allow SayEducate.com to continue to be a place that benefits all of its users. Thank you for taking the time to read the SayEducate.com Terms and Conditions and we hope you enjoy our Site.