If you have already set up your social media pages, dealt with your SEO, and are constantly putting out original content, it’s time to focus on the traditional approach to marketing. Here are some of the best offline ways to promote your online business.
While you should definitely not give up on email marketing, it’s best to combine it with direct mail. You should come up with a tempting offer which will encourage the people who receive the mail to visit your website. Moreover, these printed materials will probably lie around their house for a while, and the more often people see them, the more they will want to check out your business. Seeing as how a lot of paper is used for this, you should opt for recycled paper.
This strategy is quite cheap and straightforward. When it comes to cold calling, you should have polite and friendly staff members that have excellent people skills.
Provide them with a script or some guidelines for how to present your products to the people they call. Make sure they mention your website and they can even offer a promo code to the potential clients.
A discount will make them more likely to check out the site. Some people might be rude, but there will also be those who are willing to listen to your offer, so make the most of it.
Printed materials will probably never go out of fashion. They provide you with many different options and opportunities.
For example, you can print out flyers and brochures. These can be put into people’s mailboxes or handed out in the street. If you make it original and eye-catching, people are bound to take a look. Make sure your website address is visible.
On the other hand, you can also print your name, logo and website on mugs, keychains and thumb drives as well as on umbrellas, caps and T-shirts. All the items that can be worn serve as great promotional tools, as people who wear them sometimes do not even realize how much they are helping your business.
When it comes it guerrilla marketing, you have to think outside of the box. This way of advertising can be quite cost-efficient. For instance, you can leave cryptic messages all over town or hang posters and sticky notes with your website to attract visitors.
You can put chalk ads on the sidewalk or leave bookmarks with your logo in libraries and coffee shops. You can take it up a notch and organize some stunts and events. If you’re having trouble finding the right approach, you can look at other companies for inspiration.
In case you have no physical store or office, you can make a temporary one. Quite often, people decide against making an online purchase because they cannot see the product up-close; opening a pop-up shop can allow your potential customers to do just that. You can introduce them to your business and show them the quality of your products. That way, they will know what to expect and will be persuaded to buy from your website.
A similar approach to pop-up shops is taking part in trade shows. There, you will have the chance to meet other people and businesses in your niche, which is a great opportunity if you are a B2B company. You can find both partners and customers at these events.
Make sure you have business cards printed and hand them out to people you talk to. Moreover, display your brochures in a steel magazine holder as that will allow people to just take one and familiarize themselves with your company later on by visiting your website.
other valuable resources:
Share your expertise
Having a blog where you regularly post creative articles is great, but you should know that you can also do this offline. Contact some magazines that are popular in your niche and see whether they are interested in publishing any of your articles. This might even lead to you getting invited to speak at various events. Sharing your story and experience is an amazing way to spread your message and promote your business.
As with most things, there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to marketing. You have to see which of these is the most suitable for your business. If you see that it is not working as you wanted it to, try something else. You are bound to find an approach that works for you. Good luck.
Image Credit: Pixabay
end of post … please share it!
- A 4 tier metal magazine or literature display rack
- Features a folding design that allows for easy storage and transportation
- The sturdy construction features a modern hole-punched design
- CLEAR ACRYLIC DISPLAY CASES: your search for clear plastic frames 8.5 x 11 inches just ended. Here is the display stand you have been looking for. The...
- QUALITY ACRYLIC BROCHURE STAND: LHF-S120 is a quality product made with the finest quality acrylic sheets. The Plexiglas we use is thick and...
- GREAT DIMENSIONS: LHF-S120 is ideal size to be placed on a counter or a desk top. It takes minimum space on the counter with its 9 1/8" x 3 ½" base....
- TRANSPARENT ACRYLIC BROCHURE STAND: Give your business literature the advantage of clarity and visibility with the Clear-Ad LHF-S84 brochure holder,...
- NECESSARY FOR ANY OFFICE: The four tier brochure holder is an essential part of any office that needs its message to get across to its clientele....
- 4 TIER 8/4 POCKET BROCHURE RACK WITH REMOVABLE DIVIDER: LHF-S84 is a four tiered brochure rack that can display up to 8 different brochures, leaflets...
- CLEAR TRANSPARENT ACRYLIC DISPLAY RACK: Display your brochures for best advantage and clear visibility. The Clear-Ad LHF-S83 is the perfect brochure...
- ESSENTIAL OFFICE ACCESSORIES: A brochure stand is an essential part of all office accessories. It helps you to get your message across to your...
- THREE TIER ADJUSTABLE BROCHURE RACK WITH REMOVABLE DIVIDER: Clear-Ad-LHF-S83 has three tiers to hold up to 6 different brochures, leaflets and other...
- HANDY PLASTIC PAMPHLET HOLDER: Clear-Ads bring you another useful addition to their range of clear acrylic office accessories. This listing is for our...
- CRYSTAL CLEAR ACRYLIC HOLDER: The acrylic display stand is made with premium acrylic sheets that are completely transparent and flawless. So your...
- COMPACT TABLE TOP LITERATURE HOLDER: The brochure holder is compact and sits well on any surface. It is slanted so the brochures stay in the holder...
Last update on 2019-02-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API