These digital natives are more than happy to communicate via digital signage that now adorns multiple school and college campuses.
Most of the students of 2017 are tech-savvy and respond better to visuals. Digital signage is quickly taking this window of opportunity to become the main source of information for most of these students. Here are a few reasons we think digital signage is irreplaceable in education –
- They are excellent for displaying school and college directories and way finding maps.
- All kinds of emergency messages can be shared on special digital signage templates to grab eyeballs.
- All pre and post-school announcements can be made on signboards rather than assemblies.
- Digital menu boards like the kind being adopted by multiple fast food chains can be adopted by schools and colleges to promote healthy meal plans.
- Sharing event listings and achievement announcements become a lot easier with digital signage.
Here are a few applications of the various digital signage templates especially designed for K12 schools, colleges and universities –
- Campus communications –
from class listings to quizzes, cultural events, department events and recent updates can be shared without disrupting classes or calling for compulsory assemblies. Communication is a lot smoother and less time consuming with digital signage.
- Donor recognition –
every school and college has their distinct alumni who contribute to the major events and renovations inside the campus. Having a digital signage makes sure that students get to know their alumni and recognize the generosity.
- Simulation of reality –
many business schools across the world have adopted digital signage to simulate Wall Street on campus. They have invested in the latest LED signage, digital displays and video walls to give their students an exclusive taste of the real world.
Digital signage is helping most schools, colleges and universities to set a higher class for themselves. In a world of cut-throat competition, even K-12 schools and community colleges need to stand apart from the competitors to get the necessary financial aid. Using digital signage has returned 91% customer satisfaction and it has shown to increase enrollment rate after installation.
For the best effect, most of the digital signage should be installed in public places that receive the highest footfall. This includes the cafeterias, halls, auditoriums, gyms and student lounges.
Digital signage is a stellar communication tool as it successfully bridges the gap between the digital natives and the digital immigrants (ones born before the digital-revolution). They are cost effective and a smart investment that contributes towards successful communication between participants.
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- Make sure to plug the product to a charging base for about 3 hours.
- 9.7-inch Retina display, wide color and true tone
- A9 third-generation chip with 64-bit architecture
- M9 motion coprocessor
- 7.9" Retina Display, 2048 x 1536 Resolution
- Apple iOS 9, Dual-Core A8 Chip with Quad-Core Graphics
- 8 MP iSight Camera, 1080p HD Video Recording
Last update on 2017-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API